San Dimas Trenchless Sewer Repairs
Restoring Your Sewer Line as Quickly as Possible
Alpine Plumbing & Rooter is your trusted partner for professional, efficient, and thorough trenchless sewer repairs. We take pride in our state-of-the-art tools and our team of highly experienced plumbers, who are dedicated to getting the job done right the first time around. With our advanced technology, we ensure minimal disruption to your property while providing a long-lasting solution to your sewer problems. When it comes to expertise and efficiency, Alpine Plumbing & Rooter is the name you can count on.
Call (626) 349-6631 or contact us online to learn more about our trenchless sewer repairs in San Dimas.
How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
Trenchless sewer repair is a modern, non-intrusive method used for repairing damaged sewer pipes. The process begins with an initial sewer line inspection to identify the problem areas and determine the best course of action. Unlike traditional methods, trenchless repair doesn’t require digging large trenches.
Here are two of the most common methods of trenchless sewer repairs:
- Pipe Lining: Also known as cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining, this method involves soaking a felt or fiberglass pipe liner in an epoxy resin and threading it through the existing sewer pipe. Once in place, the liner is inflated and left to cure, effectively creating a new pipe within the old one. This method structurally restores the existing pipe internally, using the failed or deteriorated pipe as a host.
- Pipe Bursting: This method involves breaking and expanding the existing pipe while simultaneously replacing it with a new high-density polyethylene pipe. A cone-shaped bit is pulled through the old pipe, destroying it in the process. At the same time, the new pipe is laid in place just behind the bit.
Both of these methods provide a long-lasting solution without the need for extensive excavation. After the repair is handled, a final inspection is conducted to ensure everything is working correctly. These repairs are usually done in 1 – 2 days, so you can go back to business as usual as quickly as possible.
6 Warning Signs You May Need Sewer Line Repair
Detecting an issue with your sewer line early can save you from costly repairs and potential damage to your property. Trenchless sewer repair is a modern, less invasive method for fixing these problems, but how do you know if it’s needed?
Below are some common signs you need trenchless sewer repairs in San Dimas:
- Foul odors: Broken sewer lines often result in persistent unpleasant smells coming from the yard or drains in the home.
- Constant clogging: Severe blockages in sewer lines can cause frequent sink and toilet clogs.
- Odd noises: Gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from drains or toilets can indicate sewer line blockages.
- High water bills: An unusually high water bill can sometimes be a sign of a leak in the sewer line.
- Sewage backup: Severe sewer line clogs can cause sewage to back up into your toilet or drains.
- Pools of water: Unexplained puddles of water on your lawn could indicate sewer leaks.
It’s essential to contact a professional if you notice any of these signs. At Alpine Plumbing & Rooter, our licensed and insured professionals provide thorough inspections to determine whether trenchless sewer repair is the best solution for your situation.
We’ll come direct to you and provide an on site estimate or consultation for your next plumbing project. There’s no pressure, and no obligation.
With Alpine Plumbing you pay no additional charges for appointments on weekends. Just one more reason why we’re industry leaders.
Our plumbing team is promptly ready and fully equipped for repairs of all sizes and expertise.
Call Alpine Plumbing & Rooter Today!
At Alpine Plumbing & Rooter, our drain and sewer professionals are committed to keeping your home running as smoothly as possible. Equipped with advanced tools and technologies, we have the expertise and resources necessary to deliver fast and reliable sewer repair and replacement services. Whether you’re sewer line was damaged by grease buildup, tree root intrusion, shifting soil, or anything else, you can count on our team to provide a reliable solution.
When you turn to Alpine Plumbing & Rooter, you can expect:
- Licensed and insured technicians
- Affordable payment plans
- Excellent warranties
- Free service estimates
Dealing with a sewer line problem that needs to be addressed right away? Don’t fret – our team is on call and ready to assist you 24/7. We provide emergency plumbing services to make sure you get the help you need when you need it.
Call (626) 349-6631 for trenchless sewer repairs in San Dimas.
This was probably the most efficient experience we've had with ANY type of service we've had to call over to our home. From scheduling to our actual appointment was less than 24 hours.- Jason M.
Matthew was very helpful and did not try to sell us anything that we didn't need.- Kelly L.
Michael performed routine maintenance on my water heater and discovered it had been improperly installed. He was able to correct most of the problem in just a few minutes.- Luis T.
Vincent and his coworker were informative and professional!- Maria P.
The easiest plumbing repair call I have ever had!- Andrew K.
We had another plumber’s quote for the same job and they were almost a thousand higher than Alpine. Really glad we went with Alpine!- Yiwen C.
Alpine called me right back after requesting a quote on Yelp. They came out to see the problem within a couple of hours.- Colleen L.
Tyler was very punctual and was very knowledgeable.- Steve L.